Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Desperately Preventing Impulse Purchases

Stolen from Target's website!
Way back when the Target REDCard first came out I was immediately on board.  I prefer the debit card because it is tied directly to my checking account and I get a 5% discount on every purchase.  I wish I had tracked how much that has added up to over the past several years.

Here is how I make many purchases that aren't dire emergencies and avoid impulse purchases.  If you use the REDcard, whether debit or credit, you can order online and shipping is free for all purchases.  Since I work from home this is a huge benefit since I am already here and I am really bad about impulse buys.

Another great benefit is that they now offer an additional 30 day return policy, too!  So, if you use the REDCard you have 60 days to return.  Click here for REDCard details!

Oh, how I love me some Target!!  What simple perks do you enjoy?

No comments:

Post a Comment