Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sweet Puppy Diapers, Grandma!

January 2012 I was blessed with a rescue dog who was already two years old, had been found on the streets, and was in horrible shape.  He is a beautiful Maltese/Shih Tzu mix and I love him dearly.  It took me several months to figure out that he thought the floor towel was his bathroom spot and he had a lot of trouble holding it for more than a couple of hours.

This sweet baby would use the training pads if I put them on the floor, but then there were times when he just couldn't make it that far.  He needed a little extra help and some brilliant person out there made belly bands.

I go to Target and get their Up & Up brand of bladder control pads $3 for a package of 30 and then I cut them in half (because he's so little).  Just place it in his little belly band and he's good.

What lengths have you gone for your fur babies?

No comments:

Post a Comment