Thursday, May 9, 2013

How To Eat Yogurt When You Hate Yogurt!

I've tried for years and years to eat yogurt.  I just don't like the sour, tart, disgusting taste of yogurt and joke that I'll never understand why anyone would ever eat spoiled milk on purpose.  I've tried different flavors, different brands, and nothing really made it any better for me.  Because of the probiotics and the health benefits I've kept working at it.

This is the only way I can make it work.  I buy the snack size cups, single servings, of flavored yogurts and snack size sugar free vanilla pudding.  Yep, vanilla pudding.  I take a full snack cup of yogurt and mix in half of the snack cup of pudding and that's the only way I am able to eat it.  I choose sugar free pudding because I don't want to feel like I'm making myself a sugary dessert.

When I want something crunchy or just need a snack and feel the need to satisfy the need to crunch I add something like granola.  Bear Naked Triple Berry Crunch is super yummy in this mix and satisfies what normally could only be satisfied by a handful of potato chips.  I only need 1/4 cup of the granola.

The first time someone mentioned adding granola to this mix I rolled my eyes and shook my head because it really didn't sound good at all to me, but I tried it and I love it.

What do you do to make yourself eat a little healthier?

No comments:

Post a Comment