Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Step 1 Shampoo Step 2 Brush Teeth Step 3 ... Wait ... What?

This is probably going to make you laugh, but I have been doing this for so many years now that I don't   think it is odd any more.  That's what happens when crazy is allowed to continue being crazy.

I brush my teeth in the shower.  Yep, the first step is admitting you have a problem.  Go ahead and get it out of your system, but I think it is the most efficient way to clean everything!  I keep my toothbrush and toothpaste in the shower and I put the shampoo in my hair and then brush my teeth then wash my face, etc.  Like clockwork.

I don't have to clean those toothpaste spots off of my bathroom mirror.  I don't have to clean toothpaste film out of the sink.  I don't have to buy those goofy countertop toothbrush holders.  I also don't have to worry about getting hairspray on my toothbrush that might be sitting in said toothbrush holder.

I do so many goofy things that I don't even know what is considered normal any more, but I thought you might enjoy this one.

What do you do that you find efficient when getting ready every day?

No comments:

Post a Comment